Now that NYFW is officially over, we feel refreshed and ready to dominate the season in bright, bold hues and playful patterns! We were so inspired by the playful colors seen throughout the Fall Ready-to-Wear collections, and were reminded of the Fall Fashion Color Report that Pantone released earlier this year.
When Pantone’s report was first released, we were pleasantly surprised to find that the typically muted shades of Fall had been unexpectedly replaced by new and vibrant tones. The fresh palette has us dreaming of soft blues, warm reds, and exotic pops of color.
Now that the new season is officially here, we are on the lookout for these lively, empowering colors. All we need now is for the colder weather to arrive so we can start layering with them! How have you incorporated these vibrant colors into your fall wardrobe?
1. PANTONE 17-4028 Riverside
2. PANTONE 14-4122 Airy Blue
3. PANTONE 17-3914 Sharkskin
4. PANTONE 18-1550 Aurora Red
5. PANTONE 16-1318 Warm Taupe
6. PANTONE 18-1630 Dusty Cedar
7. PANTONE 18-5845 Lush Meadow
8. PANTONE 14-0952 Spicy Mustard
9. PANTONE 18-1340 Potter’s Clay
10. PANTONE 17-3240 Bodacious